09 Dec APC ANNOUNCES 2023 CALENDAR
The management of the Australian Production Cars brought to you by LIQUI MOLY is proud to announce the dates for its 2023 season.
The 2023 title chase for Australian Production Cars brought to you by LIQUI MOLY competitors will feature six events across four states.
A mix of sprint and enduro formats will be contested at the rounds, which will be held as part of the SpeedSeries, the Motorsport Australia Trophy Series, and the Bathurst International, as follows:
- Round one – Victorian venue TBC – 12-14 May – Sprint (4 x 30 minutes)
- Round two – Sydney Motorsport Park – 16-18 June – Enduro
- Round three – Queensland Raceway – 11-13 August – Enduro
- Round four – Sandown International Raceway – 8-10 September – Sprint (4 x 30 minutes)
- Round five – The Bend Motorsport Park – 13-15 October – Enduro (4 x 1 hour)
- Round six – Bathurst International – 10-12 November – Sprint (4 x 30 minutes)
APC brought to you by LIQUI MOLY Category Manager, Troy Williams, said 2023 is shaping up to be a massive year for the series.
“2022 was a banner year for the APC, with great racing and increasingly large fields, culminating in an epic grand finale at the Bathurst Internationals with more than 45 racers lining up on our grid,” Williams said.
“Now with our new partnership with the Australian Racing Group, we are looking forward to taking things to a whole new level.
“In 2023, our racers will enjoy a high-profile calendar, increased television and streaming coverage and expanded exposure to sponsors, along with better access to infrastructure and support at events.
“While 2022 was great, 2023 is going to be even bigger and better and we can’t wait to put on a fantastic show as part of the SpeedSeries, the Trophy Series and the Bathurst International.
“With a mix of sprint events and enduro formats, our competitors will enjoy the best of both worlds at some of the country’s best race tracks, and we really cannot wait to see things kick off in May of 2023.”